Wednesday 15 July 2009

Adorable Finds: Soap

I saw these Fringe Alchemy Soaps by Anthropologie on the dieline blog the other day and fell in love with them: I especially like the gold detailing over the black and white image. I think Botanique is my favourite and jasmine & lime sounds like a great combination. I think they would make a beautiful addition to a welcome gift bag for out of town guests or in hen party goody bags, even favours.





Then they posted these TokyoMilk soaps from Denver-based Margot Elena Wells which are just as beautiful with their different images and as I’ve a soft spot for Paris I think the Eiffel tower print would be my favourite and great if you wanted a French feel to your wedding.







I’ve only shown a couple of each; check out the full posts for more. The best bit is they are both available to buy from the Anthropologie website a fab US based company, “with a love for making things that inspire the imagination” that delivers to the UK.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails