Tuesday 17 November 2009

Adorable Finds: Jade & Peacock Blue

Here are the adorable finds for the Jade and Peacock Blue colour inspiration
I love the richness of these colours and I think they work wonderfully for an autumn or winter wedding.

I think the great thing about this colour palette is that you can mix it up for your bridesmaids; let them choose their own styles in a range of shades and have fun accessorising


1 Goddiva 2. Net-a-Porter 3 Monsoon 4 Monsoon 5 Net-a-Porter 6 Coast via House of Fraser



1 Feather Comb from Monsoon 2 Blue and Jade Bangle from Aldo 3 Peacock Burst Ring from Top Shop 4 Peacock Clutch from beegee bags via The Brides Café

Lots of great invitations can be found using the peacock as inspiration, here are a couple I found on Etsy.

Invitations from Etsy shops Izzy & the Bean Design and Peacock Invitations



Peacock place cards from Etsy shops Timeless Paper

A peacock on a cake might be a bit much but I like the use of jade icing detailing on this cake.


Cake Inspiration here, via Elizabeth Anne Designs photo by Laura Peacock (the name is a coincidence I promise.)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails