Tuesday 16 March 2010

Real London Wedding Thank You & Sneak Peak


“Just wanted to say thanks sooooooooo much for all your help and support on the day. Everything went so well…

Andri you were amazing on the day, so calm and collected - every bride should have one of you! … I will be telling all my friends that are getting married to call you"


A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing the On the Day Coordination for Nikki & Charlie’s wedding at the Chapel of St Mary’s Undercroft at the Houses of Parliament followed by the reception at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall, London. Above is part of the lovely thank you email that Nikki sent me last week.



The photographer was Duncan Kerridge, I’ll be posting more photos from the day soon, in the meantime here are a couple of favourites.

The Brougham Carriage in silhouette

The Very Happy Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails