Tuesday 25 May 2010

Wedding Cake Inspiration from your Invitations

Not long ago I looked at how your wedding dress could be a great inspiration for your cake, today I thought I’d look at how your invites can inspire the cake design...

I think this first cake is one of my favourites, I’m a big fan of non white based wedding cakes, and it makes such a refreshing change.


Cake Design by Erica O’Brian via Lolliblog, here






Cake Design by Erica O’Brian here, photo by Josh McMurtrie


While researching this post I spent a long time (probably too long) on Erica O’Brian’s website and blog, she has some fabulous cake designs and informative posts on cake design. I particularly liked her Wedding Cake Budget Quiz, here, a great way to decide how much you should be spending on the cake that is right for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails