Friday 17 December 2010

Christmas Wedding Inspiration: Table décor

A little inspiration for your Christmas wedding or maybe just a few fab ideas to dress your table on Christmas day.

This has been on a few US blogs over the last few days but as I love the floral designs of JL Designs,  I couldn’t resist posting it here.


California Christmas Party here via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Leo Patrone
 
A simple white on white colour scheme with touches of ice blue, so effortlessly elegant.


Winter Wedding inspiration via Style Me Pretty here, photography by West Park Photography

I do love the combination of aqua & red and it makes a lovely change from your usual Christmas red combos. I especially like the lovely Christmas baubles used in this table arrangement.


How are you decorating your table on Christmas day? Last year I did an all silver table but this year I’m going a little more rustic with some lovely pine cones I collected in the Spring combined with red roses and gold charger plates-maybe this time I’ll remember to take a photo too…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails