Friday 25 February 2011

Adorable Links

Well as I’m sharing a little more about me and some of the behind the scenes going on at Always Andri I thought I’d also start sharing some adorable links with you of the fabulous things out there that inspire me and I’m loving this month.

I love beautiful calligraphy and hope to do a little course on it soon; this Whimsical Calligraphy by Barbara Kua via Oh So Beautiful Paper is just lovely

Photo by Barbara Kua

Some more Pretty Penmanship here via Little White Book

Lots of great Valentine inspiration this month-here are just a few that inspired:

A cute Paul + Julia Childs inspired love shoot on Green Wedding Shoes with a stunning Anemone bouquet (recently saw Julie & Julia too-all those yummy recipes mmm)

Didn’t get a chance to do my own valentine inspired inspiration board this year but I love this beautiful Valentines Inspiration board by Postcards and Pretties via Hotspot

Sweet little Valentine vintage typewriter DIY project that would make fab favours for your wedding


I recently visited the Anthropologie store in Kings Road it was amazing, I could have wondered around it for hours; they have also just launched a wedding range BHLDN (pronounced beholden) which is pretty fabulous. Stationery Company Magnolia Rouge posted these beautiful dresses paired up with some of their stationery designs.



I’m a big fan of US floral and event designer Carissa of JL Designs and her flowers at this fabulous old world circus themed wedding of her brother and sister-in-la w are divine. It’s a wonderful wedding full of loads of great details too, many DIY, lovingly created by the family-the father of the bride even cut down the wood in his back yard to create the ceremony space. It also featured on 100 Layer Cake here, and Green Wedding Shoes here

Photo by Gabriel Ryan Photographers via 100 Layer Cake

Finally I’ve been playing around a little recently with making paper flowers, mine are on a very small scale unlike the amazing giant flowers at this whimsical wedding featured on Green Wedding shoes.

Photo by Ali DeGraff Photography via Green Wedding shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails