Friday 25 March 2011

A Sneak Peek…or two

So this week saw the culmination of two exciting projects for me, on Sunday after months of planning and many meetings The Wedding Sanctuary finally took place at Somerset House. I have lots of fabulous photos by the wonderful Julia Boggio that I will share with you next week but for now here’s a little sneak peak of the beautiful stationery that Cutture designed for my table in the Inspiration Zone.


Then on a beautiful sunny Wednesday in South London the first bridal shoot that I’ve organised took place at Beauberry House in Dulwich. The lovely Fanni of Fubumedia who was our brilliant photographer for the day sent me a little sneak peak to post but we all have to wait to see the rest…


…but you can see another sneak peek of one of our beautiful models on Fanni’s blog here


It really has been a great week working with some wonderful wedding suppliers to whom I am very grateful, so a big thank you to you all.

Photo credits Julia Boggio Photography & Fubumedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails