Friday 8 April 2011

London Wedding Venue: The Forge in Camden



So it was my birthday last week and I had lots of treats, as well as going away to visit some very good friends over the weekend to go out dancing I also got to have two very yummy meals out one of which was at a wedding venue so I thought I should let you know all about it.


As a wedding planner I regularly get invited to various venue events from breakfast mornings, lunches to evening canapés and last Thursday I was invited to The Forge in Camden’s open day brunch. The Forge is a small music venue but is also available for private hire and would make a lovely space for a small wedding reception. It’s a flexible space with folding walls that could be used in a variety of ways allowing you to open the areas up for different parts of the day. For example you could start with a drinks reception as you walk into the glazed courtyard, which has a lovely high ceiling and a living wall, and then open up the dividing wall into the Forge itself to reveal the room set up for the reception.

The Caponata restaurant which is at the front of The Forge and can be hired with it, again giving you further options of how you use the space, provides all the catering for events and going by the canapes at the open day brunch and the lunch we had after is delicious.


All photos taken by me on my iPod showing the lovely bunch of Anemones I was given for my birthday and of the delicious food we ate; I had the scallops followed by a rather scrummy chocolate pudding with homemade sparkling lemonade. Do take a look at The Forge's website for images of the venue itself, the ones I took really didn't do it justice so thought I'd stick to just my food shots.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails