Friday 1 April 2011

The Wedding Sanctuary in Pictures: The Inspiration Zone

As I’ve mentioned before one of my planning jobs with the Wedding Sanctuary was to coordinate the look of the Inspiration Zone. Five fellow UKAWP members all volunteered to design a table in the Zone so I asked them all to come up with a few ideas for me to choose from so they could then each develop the idea further and provide me with a design brief. It was these mood boards that I took to the Somerset House and Table Talk, the caterers- who were sourcing all the tableware for us via Well Dressed Tables and Amanda Austin the florist who would design all the fabulous table centres.

Here are 4 of the 5 table designs from the inspiration Zone (thought I’d save my design for its own little post)

Perfect Polka with bespoke Stationery by Sugalily. Cake pops by Zoe Clarke

Spring Yellows with stationery by Ivy Ellen

Cherry Blossom with stationery by With Love Wedding Invitations

Asian Peacock with stationery by Ananya Cards
Peacock feather favour cookies by Zoe Clarke

As well as the 5 tables I also thought it would be great to have a guest book style wishing tree and dessert bar with cakes from Zoe Clarke’s The Cake Parlour- after all I do love my cakes and I think this is such a fab idea for a wedding.

Wishing tree available to hire from Amanda Austin.
Paper flowers and laser cut wishing tags by Cutture.

Cakes, cupcakes, cookies and cake pops all by Zoe Clarke at The Cake Parlour

Flowers by Amanda Austin.
Tableware availableto hire from Well Dressed Tables.
Linens available to hire from Just 4 Linens

All Photos courtesy of Julia Boggio Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails